What Our Patients Are Saying:
“Very impressed with your facility. It's state-of-the-art." Henrietta, 9/21/14
“The receptionist Charlene was extremely nice and friendly.” Greece, 9/15/14
"This place beats the doctors office by far. Love the coffee machine!” Henrietta, 9/9/14
Immediate Care exists for one purpose: To serve patients.
Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical centers provide care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when your doctor is unavailable and you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room.
- Convenient: Most patients are treated and released in about an hour; 3 locations to serve you
- Affordable: Acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays then ER visits
- Quality: Board-certified physicians
- Comprehensive: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory and digital x-rays
- Practical: Open 365 days per year with extended hours
- Patient-Centered: Complete follow-up reports sent to primary care physicians within 24 hours
2745 West Ridge Road
Greece, NY 14626
"Next door to Wegman's/Ridgemont Plaza"
2685 East Henrietta Road
Henrietta, NY 14467
"At the corner of E. Henrietta and Calkins Road"
1065 Ridge Road
Webster, NY 14580
"Across from the Kohl's/Dick's plaza"
How long will a visit to Immediate Care take?
Most patients are treated and released in about an hour. However, visit times vary depending on the number of patients at the center and the severity of their injuries or illness.