What Our Patients Are Saying:
“Mr. Gootnick, PA was kind, explained everything. I didn't have any questions because he offered up everything I had wondered. I am very grateful he cared for my daughter. Michelle was wonderful” - Greece location, 2/10/13
“Best Immediate care experience ever. Brought my mom to urgent care on Brighton in Henrietta town line rd and it was the absolute worst experience ever. Thank you” - Webster location, 3/20/13
"Everyone here has always been great. I always recommend your facility to others.” - Webster location 4/16/13
Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical centers provide care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries when your doctor is unavailable and you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room.
Immediate Care provides many healthcare services in a more cost effective and efficient way than the typical Emergency Room, allowing those facilities to focus on patients with truly life-threatening conditions.
Customer service is the essence of our organization. We recognize that the satisfaction and care of our patients takes precedence above all else. Our goal is to create an environment and experience that exceeds expectations.
- Convenient: Most patients are treated and released in about an hour; 2 locations to serve you
- Affordable: Acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays then ER visits
- Quality: Board-certified physicians
- Comprehensive: On-site diagnostic tests, laboratory and digital x-rays
- Practical: Open 365 days per year with extended hours
- Patient-Centered: Complete follow-up reports sent to primary care physicians within 24 hours
2745 West Ridge Road
Greece, NY 14626
"In the Ridgemont Plaza, next door to Wegmans"
1065 Ridge Road
Webster, NY 14580
"Across from the Kohl's/Dick's plaza"
How long will a visit to Immediate Care take?
Most patients are treated and released in about an hour. However, visit times vary depending on the number of patients at the center and the severity of their injuries or illness.